About EBC Brakes
EBC Brakes manufactures the largest range of disc brake pads and brake rotors in the world. Established in 1978, EBC Brakes have become a worldwide leader in motorcycle, automotive, sport and race brakes.
Located in Northampton in the UK and in Los Angeles to cover the American markets.
This webshop ONLY indicates product availability from our main UK warehouses. Prices are shown in your account currency.
Christmas & New Year Opening Hours
Monday 22nd December - Normal day
Tuesday 23rd December - Normal day - Orders will be collected and delivered to customers on Wednesday 24th December
Wednesday 24th December - CLOSED
Thursday 25th December - CLOSED
Friday 26th December - CLOSED
Monday 29th December – Normal day – Orders will be collected and delivered to customers on Tuesday 30th December
Tuesday 30th December – Normal day – Orders will be collected and delivered to customers on Wednesday 31st December
Wednesday 31st December – CLOSED
Thursday 1st January 2015 – CLOSED
Friday 2nd January 2015 – Normal day
- For any deliveries required for non UK destinations, please ensure orders are placed by Friday 19th December to ensure pre-Christmas delivery
- UPS Express, Express Saver and Express Plus for UK destinations will be required by 12 noon on Monday 22nd December 2014
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
New online automotive catalogue - Live now !!
EBC are pleased to announce that a new online automotive catalogue is now live.
---> To use this Log-in ---> "Catalogue" from the Menu (after Home)
This is in addition to our new pdf catalogues available from the link on the RHS ---->
Simple search, filter, select and order
- Simple Make-Model search which may then be filtered by Engine Size and Year.
- Use "View" to select your vehicle from either the "Pads and Shoe" or "Disc and Drums" listings.
- Price and stock level and part images are displayed. Click on the image for a larger image.
- Parts may be added to the basket directly from there.
- Up to date data - we have been updating our catalogue with the latest vehicles and products.
- For best use allow the page to refresh after each change in the Make and Model selections
What do you think?
Did you know you may use the contact us and then select different enquiry types including:
- "Catalogue Feedback"
- "Catalogue Data Feedback"
- Or use "Catalogue Enquiry - by type" and our technicians will look into this for you.